This solution is ranked
in What are the cheapest workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth workout earbudsRead user opinions
in What are the best headsets for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best bluetooth in ear headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best on ear Bluetooth sweatproof headphones for joggingRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless workout headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best waterproof HD stereo sweatproof earbuds for gym runningRead user opinions
in What are the best athletic wireless headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best sports earbuds under 50 dollarsRead user opinions
in What are the best wireless sport earphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best exercise headphones under 50Read user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for exercisingRead user opinions
in What are the best jogging bluetooth headphonesRead user opinions
in What are the best in ear headphones for runningRead user opinions
in What are the best Bluetooth earbuds for runningRead user opinions
What the community says about SoundWhiz Turbo
- "I think these headphones are ok, but I know there are better options out there. My first complaint is that it really doesn't do a good job at blocking out other noises in the area. That means unless you are running around in quiet areas that you won't be enjoying your music or audio books. In addition I feel like it should be about ten dollars cheaper than what they are. There are higher quality headphones for much less than what these sell for."
- "I really love the fact that there are multiple different color options for these headphones and they fit really well around the ears and don't cause very much discomfort while wearing them. They're perfect for runs and the only thing that could make them better would be if they were wireless. "
- "The SoundWhiz Turbos are great headphones that are perfect for running and jogging. The headphones are waterproof and are therefore safe to use in any conditions. The design allows the earbuds to stay in your ear without worrying that they will fall out during a run."
- "A big concern for me was making sure that my headphone wasn't going to get caught on gym equipment as I worked out. It was always especially hard for me to deadlift or squat without my headphone cable getting in the way, but with the SoundWhiz turbo I no longer have to worry. It's also got the added bonus of being water proof, which is great for hot workouts that can accumulate in a lot of sweat."
There are no comments yet!
- "SoundWhiz is a brand of headphones i hadnt heard of before. I found them on sale and thought id give them a shot. The bud have a nice outer rigging to go up over the back of your ear so they feel snug. They are wireless Bluetooth with volume control. They come with a massive amount of extra buds, even a nice case to store them. After reading so many good reviews i had high hopes. So far they seem to be spot on."
- "I have bought these headphones to take with me on my runs. I wanted a wireless option because it is less hassle. Overall these headphones are pretty good. I am glad they are waterproof since I tend to sweat a lot on my runs. The design does not really stand out, but I think it is not too big of an issue to have since the headphones themselves work well."
- " have purchased several different types of sport wireless Bluetooth ear buds, and these actually work perfectly and feel great, (Once I switched to the soft memory foam adapter pieces from the plethora of accessories they gave me from which to choose! AWESOME!!) It's the little things, like the details of the adjustable ear pieces, that make for great products. People's inner ear canals are as different as fingerprints, and the ability to tailor your fit with all the various pieces given, makes them extremely comfortable. Then add to that the deep base response, incredible highs and lows, I'm jamming all the time now with zero fatigue to my ear. Great job Guys.... I'm extremely satisfied!!"
- "I regularly buy different earbuds for exercise and this was one of the brands that I ended up buying a few weeks ago. It does fit nicely into my ears and the sound quality is also good. I honestly have nothing to complain much about it. It's very similar to other earphones when it comes to design. The only thing that I really can complain about is the price. For some reason, it's more expensive than other similar featured earphones even though it's just as good as them. This SoundWhiz Turbo is a good choice if you want some exercise earphones, but I suggest you go look for cheaper options."
- "I am a runner and do marathons. Headphones that stay put are extremely important for me. After doing research, I decided on the SoundWhiz Turbo. I had issues with other brands. SoundWhiz fixes everything that was wrong with the other brand. They fit great, and stay in place while running. The included earbuds of various sizes ensure you will get a good fit. The sound quality is much better than I expected in a headset, and they do cut down on road noise when you're on a run. And, finally, they pair easily to all of my devices."
- "These earbuds are one of my favorites, mainly because of their fit. When I run I worry about earbuds that come loose and and having to adjust them repeatedly takes away from my focus. These stay on no matter how long I wear them, and even have hooks that will help them stay on if I choose to wear sunglasses."